What is Fraxel Dual?
This non-invasive application is used to treat aging spots, skin tone problems, sun damage, fine and deep wrinkles, acne scars or general skin problems. The Fraxel Dual wavelength system is a skin resurfacing technology that can take the clock back for the skin, with the least discomfort, regardless of the person’s age or skin tone.
How does Fraxel Dual work?
Fraxel Dual, differing from its counterparts, uses a noval laser wavelength to help minimize discomfort and treat signs of aging in the whole body, with minimal discomfort. It aims to effectively make the skin surface smoother, and differing from similar ablative treatments, it offers a younger looking skin with a shorter healing time. Moreover, treatment is applicable to various parts of the body in a single treatment session. Fraxel treatment is an outpatient treatment and does not require much time. It is completed in half an hour.
Benefits and features of Fraxel Dual
- Using DUAL fiber laser technology, deep and surface skin resurfacing with the same system.
- Delivering the best results in skin resurfacing by quickly eliminating unwanted pigmentation disorder.
- Improved patient comfort provided by cooling the treatment area directly.
- Ability to treat multiple body parts in a single session.
- Faster applications.
Fraxel laser is the only fractional laser system that does not damage the protective outer barrier of the skin while reaching the lower layers of the skin. New collagen and elastin formation is naturally achieved, without any long healing time and concerns arising from the risks of traditional ablative treatments.
What are the application areas of Fraxel Dual?
- Around the chest
How many sessions of Fraxel Dual are required?
Results are usually seen after the first session. A noticeable improvement in skin texture and tone starts to appear a week after application. A minimum of 3 to 5 sessions, usually with 2 to 4 weeks intervals, are recommended to achieve targeted results. The best results are seen within 2 to 3 months.
Who cannot have Fraxel Dual application?
- People with skin infections
- People with immune system disorders
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Cancer patients
- People who use drugs to treat acne (It may be applicable approximately 6 months after treatment.)
- It can be applied to people using blood thinners 10 days after stopping to use the drug.
- Highly dark-skinned patients